GP paddock – showers are located on the opposite side of the pit building (exit to stand 12a) approximately located at pit 20.
Mercedes-Arena – on the supply route between lots D 190 and D 133 a large shower unit is set up.
Mercedes Arena – WC containers are installed directly next to the shower unit
Grand Prix paddock – There are two toilet complexes in the GP paddock. One is located on the opposite side of the pit building (exit to stand 12a) approximately located at pit 20 in the same building as the showers.
The second toilet complex is located at the “lower” end of the paddock directly in front of the former helipad at the interface to the multi-area.
Historic paddock – The toilet unit is located behind the paddock tunnel on the right.
Bitburger Event Center – In the Bitburger Event Center, underneath ring°boulevards and opposite the Lindner Hotel (see map) there is a large toilet unit that can be used by all participants.
In the pits – There is one toilet in each of the GP pits.
Mobile toilets (“Dixis”)
Mobile toilet units are installed in the areas below. Of course, these are no luxury restrooms. Their benefit rather lies in the short distances to cover in case of “emergency business”. High-quality toilet facilities are not located on every lot around the corner, but (see map and information above) can be found at manageable distances for more plannable “events”.
Mobile toilets (marked with MC on the map)
- between Mercedes-Arena and Kurzanbindung (short loop; area lot DD90) – WC cabins and urinal booster
- short loop – WC cabins and urinal booste
- lot area “M” – WC cabins and urinal booster
- lot area “J-JJ-K-I” – WC cabins and urinal booster
- lot area “L-LL” – WC cabins and urinal booster
- lot area “D-DD” (transition GP track 1/2) – WC cabins and urinal booster